B.Tech (Regular) Reporting For the Academic Year 2017-18
Congratulations for choosing Silicon Institute of Technology for building your professional career. To complete the reporting process, please proceed according to the following instructions.
There are two links at the bottom of this page 1-Profile Entry, 2-Payment
By clicking profile entry link you will able to fill your profile and one unique id will be sent to you,while reporting at Institute please tell the id to the concerned person available, so that your admission process will take less time.
Payment of the required fee can be made in two ways a) online payment (By debit card/credit card/net banking), b) Through NEFT
Online payment (By debit card/credit card/net banking)
1. Validate your JEE main roll no after proceeding for online reporting by entering in the appropriate box.
2. Choose online payment button and proceed for the payment of Rs 60,000/- (Rupees sixty thousand). Balance fees has to be made in the form of DD or cheque in favour of "Silicon Institute of Technology" at the time of reporting at the institute on 3rd August 2017 along with the required documents. For fee details please call 0674-6589499
3. Enter the required information in the online registration form and submit.
4. After submission you will get a confirmation message about the payment on your mobile and registered mail id.
For offline payment (By NEFT)
1. For offline payment, pay the fees Rs 60,000/- (Rupees sixty thousand) by NEFT process in the bank. Please mention your JEE Main roll no in the remark of NEFT transaction. The NEFT details of the account are given below. Students must enter the NEFT details in the online registration form. Balance fees have to be made in the form of DD or cheque in favour of "Silicon Institute of Technology" at the time of reporting to the institute along with the required document. For fee details please call 9338525089
2. Open the online payment portal
3. Validate your JEE main roll no after proceeding for online reporting by entering in the appropriate box.
4. Select NEFT option
5. Enter the required information in the online registration form and submit.
6. After submission you will get a confirmation message of submission on your mobile and registered mail id. The payment confirmation message will be sent after realization of the amount in the institute account.
The details of the NEFT account of the institute are mentioned below.
Name of the account holder : Silicon Institute of Technology
Account Number : 50100191013876
Name of the bank : HDFC Bank
Name of the branch : Infocity
IFS Code : HDFC0004013
Type of Account : Savings
If you are filling up the Profile entry form there then your identity card and other thing will be kept ready once you are practically reporting at the institute.
Allotted students can physically report to the institute during 25th-28th July 2017 with the original documents as mentioned below along with the requisite fees in the form of demand draft in favour of “Silicon Institute of Technology” payable at Bhubaneswar or Sambalpur (Based on the campus allotted). If you are filling up the student’s Profile sheet form before coming at the institute your admission process will take less time.
(For fee details please call 0674-6589499).
Those students who have opted for hostel accommodation need to report to the hostel on 3rd August between 9 A.M. to 5 P.M. The hostel accommodation details will be available in the institute website on 1st August 2017. For hostel related information pleases call 9937289510/9338730777
4th - 5th August 2017 from 9 A.M. to 4 P.M.
It is mandatory for all parents to attend the orientation program on 4th August 2017.
Starting of academic session : 7th August 2017
Click here for on line reporting
Click here for student's profile sheet
Click here for list of documents required for admission
Click here to know your hostel allotment
(to be published on 1st August 2017)
Documents Required for B Tech (Regular):
1. Final allotment letter of OJEE
2. Photo copy of JEE (Main) Rank Card
3. Document verification Slip of OJEE
4. OJEE Fees payment receipt copy of Rs. 10,000/-
5. 10th Mark Sheet
6. 10th Certificate
7. +2 / 12th Mark Sheet
8. +2 / 12th Certificate
9. Original School / College Leaving / Transfer Certificate)
10. Original Character / Conduct Certificate of last institute (School / College)
11. Blood Group Certificate (Original)
12. 3 nos. Of Passport size colour photographs
13. Photo copy of ID proof / Address proof / Aadhaar Card
14. Balance admission fees
15. Filled in student’s profile sheet