SILICON INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES:
Application form of Silicon Institute of Technology, fees for application is Rs. XXX.00 plus Bank and payment gateway charges.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Students are advised to pay Application fee online. Students may use a valid bank account to make the payment.
- Online payment of Application fee can be made, using the following modes:
- Net Banking.
- Debit Card (VISA, Master).
- Credit Card. (VISA, Master)
For making online payment of Application fee, login at the Application Portal and follow the instructions thereafter.
After successful completion of the payment, the system will be directed back to the Admission portal of Silicon Institute of Technology, generate receipt of the payment made and produce the same as and when required.
Silicon Institute of Technology does not charge any processing fee or service charge from the students for online payment. However, the students have to pay the charges as applicable for the merchant banks.
- Silicon Institute of Technology is committed to protect your privacy and works towards offering you a useful, safe online experience.
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given by Silicon Institute of Technology, to any other institution for any reason whatsoever, without your consent.
- Silicon Institute of Technology reserves the right, in its discretion, to change or modify all or any part of this Agreement at any time, effective immediately upon notice published on the site. Your continued use of the website constitutes your binding acceptance of these terms and conditions, including any changes or modifications made by Silicon Institute of Technology as permitted above.
- Silicon Institute of Technology treats your personal information or your use of the service as private and confidential and does not check, edit or reveal it to any third parties except where it believes in good faith, such action is necessary to comply with the applicable legal and regulatory processes or to protect and defend the rights of other users or to enforce the terms of service which are binding on all the users of the site.
- Except where specifically agreed upon or necessary for operational or regulatory reasons Silicon Institute of Technology will not send you any unsolicited information via e-mail. The user can nevertheless unsubscribe from receipt of such e-mails by following instructions therein.
- Silicon Institute of Technology may collect unnamed statistics, which do not personally identify you and reserves the right to perform statistical analyses of user behavior and characteristics in order to measure interest in and use of the various areas of the site.
- The information contents provided on this site cannot be copied, modified, uploaded, downloaded, published or republished, transmitted or otherwise distributed for commercial purposes without prior and explicit permission from the concerned authorities.
- Reproduction of any information or material provided on this website, with or without any modification, is prohibited unless, with prior permission of Silicon Institute of Technology and shall amount to violation of copyright and would be deemed an illegal act.
- All matters of dispute shall be dealt under the jurisdiction of Orissa High Court
Fee once paid will not be refunded. However, if there is any excess payment for any reason whatsoever, the student may file his/her claim with the Accounts Department, Silicon Institute of Technology, Bhubaneswar/Sambalpur.