Industry Interface Cell
OUR VISION STATEMENT: "To transform learners in to professionals to meet the challenges."
WHAT WE DO
- INDUSTRY INTERFACE – We liaise with the Industrial Houses to invite them for Industry Academic parity, to better understand their requirement and our skill base. We hold Industry Talks, support Workshops and other Training sessions that link the students with the Organizational Technical requirements. We make students Industry-ready by:
- Providing Student Development Programme (SDP) through lectures / Seminars / workshops & presentations for our students to have a competitive edge during placement.
- Providing /arranging summer projects & Industry visits within the state & outside for Industrial exposure
- Involving students through respective departments (Faculty) of the Institute in Industry sponsored projects, summer trainings.
- Organizing Industry Talks, Experience Sharing to prepare them for real time Industrial requirements.
- TRAINING - We identify training needs and facilitate training programmes through our attached training partners and industrial experts. We support the Technical Departments in organizing Summer Training Programmes. Our current training programmes are:
- Campus Connect
- BSNL Certification
- GATE Preparatory Classes
- VLSI Training and Certification
We have successfully organized programmes like Pre-ILP by TCS, GyanaVriksha, Basecamp by MindTree and Project Campus by WIPRO Technologies in the previous years.
- PLACEMENT – This is the final touch to the Professional Programmes in making our graduates and post graduates employable and well placed in the Industries of their domain. Placement has a major role to play in the fit of our students into the appropriate industry of choice and skill. Our students have won appreciation and recommendation by premier companies as being one of the best in terms of knowledge and grooming.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE YEAR 2015
- Successful selection of 4 Silicon Students in the prestigious IES 2014 (UPSC Recruitment)
- Record hit ratio by our students in this season’s placement